Compilation of Accounts
Financial Information listed below is for managerial decision-making.>
- Balance sheet: also referred to as statement of financial position or condition, reports on a company's assets, liabilities, and ownership equity at a given point in time.
- Income statement: also referred to as Profit and Loss statement (or a "P&L"), reports on a company's income, expenses, and profits over a period of time. Profit & Loss account provide information on the operation of the enterprise. These include sale and the various expenses incurred during the processing state.
- Statement of retained earnings: explains the changes in a company's retained earnings over the reporting period.
- Statement of cash flows: reports on a company's cash flow activities, particularly its operating, investing and financing activities.
- Notes on Financial Statements and Accounting Policies